Our aim is that you feel comfortable on our website. The protection of your privacy and your personal rights are also an important concern for us. Therefore we would like to ask you to read the following information about the functionality of our website carefully. You can rely on transparent and fair data processing. We always strive for a careful and responsible handling of your data. The following data protection information is intended to inform you about how we use your personal data. We adhere to the strict provisions of the Austrian Data Protection Act and Telecommunications Act 2003 as well as the requirements of the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO).
Responsible, in the sense of the DSGVO, is:
81241 München, Germany
Tel.: +49 151 100 66322
Processing of personal data
We collect and use personal data from you only to the extent necessary to provide you with a functioning website and our content and services, e.g. when you register on our website or when you order products. The collection and use of your personal data is regularly only carried out with your consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent is not possible for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
The security of your personal data is a high priority for us. We therefore protect your data stored with us through technical and organizational measures to effectively prevent loss or misuse by third parties. In particular, our employees who process personal data are bound to data secrecy and must comply with it. In order to protect your personal data, they are transmitted in encrypted form; for example, we use SSL=Secure Socket Layer for communication via your Internet browser. You can recognize this by the padlock symbol that your browser displays during an SSL connection. In order to ensure the permanent protection of your data, the technical security measures are regularly checked and, if necessary, adapted to the state of the art. These principles also apply to companies that process and use data on our behalf and according to our instructions.
We collect, process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Establishment and execution of contractual relationships
- Dispatch of Newsletter
- Analysis and optimization of the website
The processing of your personal data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO serves as a legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain your consent for a specific processing purpose.
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, e.g. when you purchase a product. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries about our products or services.
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit.c DSGVO, insofar as we are subject to a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data, such as for the fulfilment of tax obligations.
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO in cases where vital interests of you or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO applies on the basis of our legitimate interests, e.g. when using service providers in the context of order processing, such as shipping service providers or when carrying out statistical surveys and analyses as well as logging registration procedures. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly, appealing and secure presentation and optimization of our website, which serves our business interests and meets your expectations.
Duration of storage and routine deletion of personal data
We process and store your personal data only for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose of storage or if this is required by law or regulation. Your personal data will be deleted or blocked after the purpose has been fulfilled or has ceased to exist. In the case of blocking, the data will be deleted as soon as there are no legal, statutory or contractual retention periods to the contrary, there is no reason to assume that deletion would impair your interests worthy of protection and deletion would not cause disproportionately high costs due to the special type of storage.
Last update: November 27, 2020